Business degrees are among the most versatile degrees in higher education. The Business Administration program at the Elizabethtown College School of Graduate and Professional Studies was designed for busy adults like you, whether you are looking to start your own business, enter the workforce, change careers or move up the workplace ladder.
Our most popular program, the Business Administration curriculum aims to prepare you for increasingly responsible leadership roles in the contemporary business community, one which is characterized by global reach, diversity and technology.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Students will be able to
- apply broad business theories.
- use critical analytical skills in today’s business environment.
- promote diversity in the workplace and community.
- assess how ethics relates to business.
- outline the impact of globalization on business.
- identify the impact of the changing nature of technology on operations and ethics.